Greek studies; a series of essays (1920)

fullscreen
Author: Pater, Walter, 1839-1894
Subject: Art, Greek; Greek drama -- History and criticism; Mythology, Greek
Publisher: London, Macmillan co., limited
Call number: ANC-1311
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: Robarts - University of Toronto
Collection: robarts; toronto

A study of Dionysius; the spiritual form of fire and dew.- The Bacchanals of Euripides. The myth of Demeter and Persephone. I-II.- Hippolytus veiled: a study from Euripedes.- The beginnings of Greek sculpture: I. The heroic age of Greek art. II. The age of graven images.- The marbles of Ægina.- The age of athletic prizemen: a chapter in Greek art

26 43

Copyright-evidence-operator: lajolla
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by lajolla for item greekstudies00pateuoft on February 27, 2007: no visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1920.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20070227224419
Scanningcenter: uoft
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/greekstudies00pateuoft